Event Ticketing Sale Terms And Conditions
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Fan”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Occur (“Company”) or venue management or owner (”Venue Owner”). The Company/Venue Owner/Promoter, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of The Company / Venue Owner or its agents and employees), loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Company’s discretion.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at Company’s discretion. Lost ticket's will not be replaced or refunded.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from Company or an authorized point of sale.
- Venue age restrictions and rules apply. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions. Venue conditions of entry are displayed at the venue.
- The Company/Venue Owner/Promoter reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- The Company/Venue Owner/Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Company/Venue Owner/Promoter may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- The Company/Venue Owner/Promoter may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Fan agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- The Fan voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occuring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- United States/Delaware law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of the state of Delaware.
- The Fan will enjoy the show. The fans are watching.